Silver and Bullets..

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
I went out this foggy morning to hunt a beach I saw a little movement and a lot of exposed rocks... found the normal bullets that are at this beach and a encrusted silver skull ring...

Attachments

• IMG_0280.jpg
    IMG_0280.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_0283.jpg
    IMG_0283.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_0284.jpg
    IMG_0284.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_0285.jpg
    IMG_0285.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 258
Nice going on the silver. Question, how do you clean it up to know it is silver? I have a few Florida pieces I think are silver but are encrusted with sand.

Hope more gold is in your furture.

Nice going on the silver. Question, how do you clean it up to know it is silver? I have a few Florida pieces I think are silver but are encrusted with sand.

I did electrolysis on it... then picked at it with a toothpick.. its so fragile I won't do anything else on it Robert... tomorrow I am going back with a pulse most of the gold I have ever found there was super deep...

Woow, that ring was 1 crusty ring

It had the weight of a school ring but I guess the weight was all the sand and gravel attached to it :D

If you don't care about the item, you can just throw it in your silver when you sell it. It'll go in to the melt, and if it's not silver, it just won't show up in the assay.

If you don't care about the item, you can just throw it in your silver when you sell it. It'll go in to the melt, and if it's not silver, it just won't show up in the assay.

Its marked ster ...so I know its silver.. I just prefer the yellow... now dirt digging I love the shiny silver :yes:

nice craig so you gonna use the PI pro tomorrow i hope its not rainy in AM dont want to get my TDI wet :D

If I'm not mistaken, the bullets give the location away. If it's where I think it is, a lot of gold came out of that spot and plenty still there.

Glad to see you getting out a lot more and enjoying yourself.

If I got a ring that bad down here I would assume it's not silver. Too bad its too far gone for you to bring back to life.

If I'm not mistaken, the bullets give the location away. If it's where I think it is, a lot of gold came out of that spot and plenty still there.

Glad to see you getting out a lot more and enjoying yourself.

Frank... I hunt a lot of spots loaded with bullets... I was not at the location you are thinking of... although I did find those two gold there ;)

If I got a ring that bad down here I would assume it's not silver. Too bad its too far gone for you to bring back to life.

Would you like me to send it to you Felix? You can see the hallmark and polish it :lol:

Would you like me to send it to you Felix? You can see the hallmark and polish it :lol:
No thanks Craig, I'm up to my nose in pennies that I'm still trying to figure out how to brew some tea with. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom