That was strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walrus350

Elite Member
I'm pretty sure I watched illegal alien smuggling.

I was beach hunting at about 8pm last night. No headphones so I could hear around me because the beach was dark.

There are signs warning the water was contaminated and very few people out. ZERO people in the water.

There's a faint buzzing of an engine and smell of exaust. I look up and see a jet ski in the surf. I could only see it against the white of the surf break. It looked like it was black. It came from the south, rode north for a bit then disappeared. That's when I see it.

Seconds later, about a 100 yards south, in the surf, I see two black dots. I stood there to see if it was caused by the waves. Nope, I realize it's 2 people chest deep and they're walking to shore. Apparently they were dropped off by the jet ski.

When they get to shore, they walk up the beach in my direction. They were wearing what looked like all-black jeans, shoes and jackets. Side by side, 2 guys strolled up to the street, and are gone.

I was dumbfounded! At 1st I thought it was a Navy Seal operation or really dumb idiots, but given the location I was at, it finally clicked. Illegals. :shock:

Another reason to carry something at all times.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

When in doubt call 911 and report it!

I wanted to right away. But I was so confused. They way they sauntered off the beach had me doing double and triple takes. If they were running away, I'd have called in a second because then it would have been 100% obvious.
I definitely would call next time.

There is no reason for them to run, even if caught nothing will happen, Cali is a sanctuary state. You'd get better results calling ghost busters

There is no reason for them to run, even if caught nothing will happen, Cali is a sanctuary state. You'd get better results calling ghost busters

I imagine its also pretty hard to run in water soaked sandy skinny jeans :laughing:

🤔 Build a wall? Oh well, we'll just go around. :no:

R5

�� Build a wall? Oh well, we'll just go around. :no:

R5

Anyone who ever came close to a military stint will tell you that you have to cover any obstacle with live fire for it to be effective.

Keep it Under

The Hat bro., :chaplin: Next we will be getting Ocean Wall's :shock::laughing: ? Did you get a free Jet ski howboutit OBN- know's how to Turbo charge them , that's what i need :yes::D :?: PS more than likely they were drug smuggler's , if the jet ski rode away , probably a 3 man.

No wall needed. Snipers are cheaper. Could probably raise an entire volunteer force of them. Heck they would probably donate their own arms and ammo to the cause. Flip side if there is anything good in the ground near the border we'd be digging up alot more lead.

Know what defeats a 5 billion dollar wall? A $100 ladder...
In before the lock?

Can you give specific examples of walls that have not worked? Maybe prison walls? The Great wall of China? How about the wall around every politicians personal property?

Granted its not 100% affective but it will stop at least 95% of the trash sneaking into this Great Country

Thought we were talking about Extraterrestrials :roll: :lol: :p I got more and more interested as the story went on until I realized we weren't talking E.T. :)

Can you give specific examples of walls that have not worked? Maybe prison walls? The Great wall of China? How about the wall around every politicians personal property?

Granted its not 100% affective but it will stop at least 95% of the trash sneaking into this Great Country

Just do a google image search of "people crossing border wall"
In my mind the far more effective solution would be more agents and more cameras and sensors. A 50 foot wall is not going to stop someone with a 60 foot ladder. More agents and tech would be a fair bit cheaper and more effective than a wall, in my opinion.

What we need is some sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads!

Regarding a 60' ladder...Man! That would have to be some ladder! Then, if a guy made it to the top, he has to figure out how to get down the other side! Rope? I suppose, but even then...

How many people can procure or make a sturdy and trustworthy 60' ladder in the first place let alone set it up and climb it? Most folks cant climb a standard ladder over a 20' wall and a lot are rightfully afraid of heights.... Then rappel down the other side?

I cant imagine myself trying to scale a 50' wall with a ladder! And I've been on a lot of ladders!

Heck, even climbing a 6' fence to get into detect a locked Stadium takes a bit of spryness and some physical effort! :laughing:

Walls and fences work...It would be a fun exercise to set up a 50' tall barrier on a campus someplace, and allow the Students to see if they can efficiently and quickly get over it with standard products available....then youtube it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom