My First Confederate Script C Button

Digger70pa

Forum Supporter
I got out to a new spot today & found my first Confederate script C button. It was the only good thing I found. HH

Attachments

• 15461281449010.jpg
    15461281449010.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 666
  • 15461281600051.jpg
    15461281600051.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 603
Awesome find right there! That’s a bucket lister for me! I’ve found a couple of Infantry buttons but never a Cavalry or Artillery button. WTG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice!! Always fun when you're surprised with something like a Script "C" Congrats!

Holy cow! If you only find one relic, I can’t think of anything much better than that! Big congrats, Tim! That’s the way to end a year of diggin

Holy cow! If you only find one relic, I can’t think of anything much better than that! Big congrats, Tim! That’s the way to end a year of diggin
Thanks buddy. Yes it's going to rain tomorrow so today was it for the year. It's been a good year for lead. I've dug just shy of 600 bullets. That's a personal best. No plates & not much brass. Anyway HH & happy new year

That's more than a bucket lister. That's the whole dang bucket. Only way I will ever find one of those is if I take a gun and rob someone. I'm gonna go cry now.

That's more than a bucket lister. That's the whole dang bucket. Only way I will ever find one of those is if I take a gun and rob someone. I'm gonna go cry now.

Thanks buddy. I was really suprised when i saw what it was. I knew it was a confederate area. I really wanted to get back there but my health went south. Ill get back someday. Thanks for the reply. HH Tim

Well, if you're only gonna find one good thing, you sure took the cake on that one. Lol. Super freaking fantastic find bud! Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom