• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Couple vids here, gent using Tarsacci mdt-8000 at Great Salt Lake in USA.

Heres another video of this machine. It may well be one of those machines that changes our though about single freq working well IN the salt water. Tindells (Nautilus) did the AquaSound and this machines to have brought it up to date and maybe fixed its main problem.... black sand depth loss. Right now because of the external speaker they wont say its waterproof even thou its IP68. It appears to be fairly easy to operate. Id liked a bit more indepth info on how or when to make certain changes to setting. Right now everyone is in a learning stage. I dont believe there would be any issues in the water but if they get it MORE water proof it could give us a bit more depth out there on gold rings. Right now its a wader..... wet and dry sand beach machine with some unique settings and potential. Im following this one..... and hopefully will get a chance to use one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTcsv_u57K8&feature=youtu.be

I have a question Dew... every time a new detector comes out are you going to buy one? Do you think this one will help you out in neck deep water? If you didn't hunt everyday I would think you were Earl :lol:

Heres another video of this machine. It may well be one of those machines that changes our though about single freq working well IN the salt water. Tindells (Nautilus) did the AquaSound and this machines to have brought it up to date and maybe fixed its main problem.... black sand depth loss. Right now because of the external speaker they wont say its waterproof even thou its IP68. It appears to be fairly easy to operate. Id liked a bit more indepth info on how or when to make certain changes to setting. Right now everyone is in a learning stage. I dont believe there would be any issues in the water but if they get it MORE water proof it could give us a bit more depth out there on gold rings. Right now its a wader..... wet and dry sand beach machine with some unique settings and potential. Im following this one..... and hopefully will get a chance to use one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTcsv_u57K8&feature=youtu.be

Does seem impressive for recent drops. Note how the pi could easily hit those targets.
Would be interesting to see a similar test in knee deep salt water. Also no information to be found where to purchase this detector or price.

Dang Craig...... that one hurt.:lol: Hey.... got to try new things Craig. The real issue is ..... all these machines work very well..... so can you imagine the 2 hours worth of sleep i loose just trying to figure out which one to use the next day? BUT.... BUT.... i do use them..... all of them get some time in the water. I am selling my CTX and likely one of my Xcals....... not because they arent good machines.... top notch IMO. Im getting old..... got to have my toys.... its just part of living and enjoying the sunshine. But dont you call me bad names anymore.......ill have Joe send your machine to me next time for repair.:laughing:

I have a question Dew... every time a new detector comes out are you going to buy one? Do you think this one will help you out in neck deep water? If you didn't hunt everyday I would think you were Earl [emoji38]
LOL you are brutal Craig gotta love it

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

I have a question Dew... every time a new detector comes out are you going to buy one? Do you think this one will help you out in neck deep water? If you didn't hunt everyday I would think you were Earl :lol:

Earls just waiting for the Big One!!

Back
Top Bottom