Just hit myself a HR!!!

Lil Worm6

Elite Member
Jumped on GIS this morning to try to find the owner of a 1918 house in a old part of town. Found out the owner is actually a customer of mine. Not only did I secure permission for the home in question, but a home built in 1918 right beside of it that served as a funeral home for years and years. Both have large yards so I'm super excited to get started.

He also has given me permission for any of his properties he owns, and the majority of them date back to the early 1900's.

I feel a early Thanksgiving hunt coming in the morning, and a Black Friday hunt as well!!!

Attachments

• 11-22-18-3.jpg
    11-22-18-3.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 466
  • 11-22-18-2.jpg
    11-22-18-2.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 466
  • 11-22-18-1.jpg
    11-22-18-1.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 468
Jumped on GIS this morning to try to find the owner of a 1918 house in a old part of town. Found out the owner is actually a customer of mine. Not only did I secure permission for the home in question, but a home built in 1918 right beside of it that served as a funeral home for years and years. Both have large yards so I'm super excited to get started.

He also has given me permission for any of his properties he owns, and the majority of them date back to the early 1900's.

I feel a early Thanksgiving hunt coming in the morning, and a Black Friday hunt as well!!!

I didn't even see this as I rarely look at this forum. Way to go on the permissions! If I were you I'd hit that funeral home first. Lots of people mill around at funeral homes.

I didn't even see this as I rarely look at this forum. Way to go on the permissions! If I were you I'd hit that funeral home first. Lots of people mill around at funeral homes.

Toad,

I'm going to save that trip for us to both smash brother!!!

Back
Top Bottom