• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

12 grams of junk...

Cfmct

Administrator
Admin
Forum Supporter
Yesterday I had to take the wife to the hospital at 7 am for her knee replacement surgery at 9:30 they ended up doing it a little after 10 am then I left as DR told me not to come back until 2:30 gave me a chance to go hunting for a while... went to a different spot than I have been hunting..

I quit early as I didn't want to be late getting back to hospital...

Ring sounded pretty good.. weight was really good.. then I looked in and saw Tungsten... also found a deep walker half.. a rosie dime and the stud earring..

I like the wood grain look to the ring and that is all lol....

Attachments

• IMG_0583.jpg
    IMG_0583.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 464
  • IMG_0584.jpg
    IMG_0584.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 454
Wishing your wifey a speedy recovery. As far as treasure, I'd love to find a walker. So in my book, excellent hunt!!!

Wishing your wifey a speedy recovery. As far as treasure, I'd love to find a walker. So in my book, excellent hunt!!!

Me too David... but I know I have 6 weeks of hell on the horizon :roll:

I wasn't calling my hunt junk just the ring that fooled me.. nice low growl then I saw the silver rim and was hoping Plat.. ;)

Those tungstens clang pretty nice in the scoop too.

Very nice hunting Craig, and hope the wife is well soon ! Congrats on the oldies!

Thanks Cellr... She is walking with a walker... I have to help her out of bed and to the BR... take her to DR appointments and so on... plus cooking... I already do all this for my mom :lol:

Hey a ring is ring in my book and you got some silver too so congrats. Not a bad hunt.

Hope your lady has a quick recovery too.

In our group.. only gold and plat rings count... :D She is looking at 6 weeks before she can go back to work...

Those tungstens clang pretty nice in the scoop too.

That Walker is a beauty!!!! Congrats!!! ;)

Thanks Vermonster..

The ring is junk but the big silver is 12 grams of goodness...congrats on it and the rest of the finds Craig!

Thanks Bruce.. I hope we don't get too much snow Sunday... 5 inches is plenty for me..

Sweet hunt Craig.

Hope everything went well and Mama gets well soon, because you're going to be in a lot of pain.

Last edited:
Sweet hunt Craig.

Hope everything went well and Mama gets well soon, because you're going to be in a lot of pain.
She had her knee replacement Weds... the pain she is in is intense and she can take a lot of pain... they have her taking 4000 mg of Tylenol each day, Celebrex, baby aspirin, to stop clotting, regular strength aspirin for pain and she is taking Oxycontin every 4 hours plus something for her stomach because of all the pills they have her on... its going to be hell for me for the next 2 weeks at least... i had plenty to do taking care of my mom... I went out and plowed my commercial lots.. I could have used a backpack blower but they wanted it plowed then put a 1000 pounds of salt on most of the lot.

to bad for the junk ring but big silver is always nice to find nice hunt craig :D

Thanks Mark...

That's a real good few hours out. Love finding half's! Hope the wife can get back to good health, I know she will be well cared for. :chef2:

That's a real good few hours out. Love finding half's! Hope the wife can get back to good health, I know she will be well cared for. :chef2:

If I had scored gold I probably would have shown up late to the hospital.. then get the stink eye :lol:

What's that spiral thing? Looks like a very old drill bit but if it was in the water it shouldn't look that good.

Back
Top Bottom