• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Thanks Grandma... or Grandpa...

Nice catch..

Funny thing is, pirates are always salvaging gold from the water and such.. Finding cremation tags, teeth, melted teeth, urns, you name it. We're all saying congrats! :pirate2:

Then on land, if you even consider looking in a grave yard..

:lol:

<°)))>{

Nice catch..

Funny thing is, pirates are always salvaging gold from the water and such.. Finding cremation tags, teeth, melted teeth, urns, you name it. We're all saying congrats! :pirate2:

<°)))>{
I've thought about prying open a few live peoples mouths for some grills before. Guy in Daytona was talking to me one day and i thought "Man his grill is one pronounced S from spitting out on the beach":lol:

Nice catch..

<°)))>{

Now wait a second Ice... a grave yard plot is private property :D You have to ask permission :yes:

Thats pretty crazy, I would of thought that was some kind of hot rock. Nice score and I bet youre right about it being from remains. I love the Brownie elf ring too. I found one not that long ago...didnt know what it was for a while but its got some age to it. Congrats.

Thats pretty crazy, I would of thought that was some kind of hot rock. Nice score and I bet youre right about it being from remains. I love the Brownie elf ring too. I found one not that long ago...didnt know what it was for a while but its got some age to it. Congrats.

As soon as I took off my glove I knew it was the real deal by the weight... it also has the golden hue..

For whatever reason I have found quite a few of those rings at these spots on my list...

Wwtd

Now wait a second Ice... a grave yard plot is private property :D You have to ask permission :yes:

Not according to my Hero Tom. If there's not a NO METAL DETECTING FOR GOLD TEETH sign posted at the graveyard with local, state AND federal codes referenced on it + there's no one in sight, then he'd say for it!

;)

I just want to know what flavor is the bubble gum holding up that ring???

Its playdoh.. I stole it from my sisters kids :lol:

Not according to my Hero Tom. If there's not a NO METAL DETECTING FOR GOLD TEETH sign posted at the graveyard with local, state AND federal codes referenced on it + there's no one in sight, then he'd say for it!

;)

Lets see... one should always go with his gut instead of a internet opinion :lol:

a nice hunt Craig, all those coins look like they've been there a while. I'd say a sweet find but don't know if that was somebodys sweet tooth:laughing:

I checked my favorite beach today. A minimum of three feet of new sand has been pumped onto the beach so everything is too deep to find. I have found three grills. Not even a smidgen of gold in any of them.

a nice hunt Craig, all those coins look like they've been there a while. I'd say a sweet find but don't know if that was somebodys sweet tooth:laughing:

Its mine now Joe... ;)

I checked my favorite beach today. A minimum of three feet of new sand has been pumped onto the beach so everything is too deep to find. I have found three grills. Not even a smidgen of gold in any of them.

They must have bought them from wally world :lol: Its so nice that they don't do replenishment where I hunt... Hunting in the rocks is where the goodies are... Its also nice many around here are too lazy to hunt the rocks.. :D

Finding those still gives me the heebie jeebies...

I have had problems with one of my hands for years, when really cold I wear light form fitting glove under that main glove. made a world of difference...

Finding those still gives me the heebie jeebies...

I have had problems with one of my hands for years, when really cold I wear light form fitting glove under that main glove. made a world of difference...

Something must be wrong with me because I don't get those feelings instead its excitement :lol: to me its just another piece of yellow...

I have tried that.. the liners that supposedly reflect heat back... they don't work for me...

That info you have for me... that is the beach I got the frostbite on at 14 degree air temps with a below zero wind chill and 30 degree water took its toll on my fingers.. thru research I had found a spot that used to have a swim platform and really cleaned up on the gold.. one of my best spots ever... found dozens of gold rings there... I had a great time there. 1 hunt 8 rings.. 1 ring with the GT and all the rest with my PI. What a feeling scooping ring after ring with little junk and no iron at all... those were the days...

Now we are like seagulls... scavengers looking for anything yellow :lol:

Back
Top Bottom