• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Old Maps!

Ok so I'm trying to see what it offers - and maybe I'm missing something. When I get to a spot - it shows me the list of maps available on the right hand side? It seems that only a few topo type maps are available and nothing too hot for the areas I've looked. Seems like historic mapworkds and historic aerials offer way more. Am I doing something wrong?

Ok so I'm trying to see what it offers - and maybe I'm missing something. When I get to a spot - it shows me the list of maps available on the right hand side? It seems that only a few topo type maps are available and nothing too hot for the areas I've looked. Seems like historic mapworkds and historic aerials offer way more. Am I doing something wrong?

I just found this app yesterday. It has the oldest map I’ve ever seen for the area I live (1856) and other regional maps that I can use. I’m not sure what it has to offer others with regards to where they’re from.

I hope it helps some of my fellow pirates find their buried treasure. It’s given me a few locations to go check already.

Back
Top Bottom