• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Our Newest Video!!

I didn't, but that has nothing to do with posting in the proper spot.

Carry on monetized YT spammer....

ETA: Problem solved, staying solved.

*click*

Our group is not even close to being monetized. We don’t do it for the money. And you realize how hard it would be for us to get there? We just like sharing our finds and our passion in more ways than forums. I spend my time putting these videos together so people can enjoy them. If you don’t want to watch then I’m cool with that, but don’t come in and put a comment that doesn’t need to be there and expect me not to say something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trejo,

I have moved your thread to the Member Links forum. You are allowed one thread in Member Links (this one), to pitch your U tube videos.

Trejo,

I have moved your thread to the Member Links forum. You are allowed one thread in Member Links (this one), to pitch your U tube videos.

Thanks Rudy. Sorry for posting in the wrong area. Tapatalk makes it kinda hard to move through the thread types .

We are giving away silver and merchandise!

Congrats on reaching 300 subs. Just gave you one more sub. :cheers:

I don’t really understand all the YouTube hate. I mean it’s just another way to share your finds, converse with like minded people and even take them along for the hunt. Much the same as forums. I like ‘em both.

Congrats on reaching 300 subs. Just gave you one more sub. :cheers:

I don’t really understand all the YouTube hate. I mean it’s just another way to share your finds, converse with like minded people and even take them along for the hunt. Much the same as forums. I like both.

Rattlehead I really appreciate it. Honestly, I get it. Some people like what they like. But cmon we all love the same thing why get on here just to talk smack. Either way .. I’m gonna keep swinging and saving history lol (and still post about our channel) haha have a merry Christmas

I Find most You Tube videos on metal detecting to have far too much lead in. I really do not need to see some one swinging a detector, playing music, walking on the sand etc for two or three minutes. My attention span is relatively short when it comes to all that fluff. So I usually watch for a short period of time and go elsewhere. I have never subscribed to any you tube videos.

Back
Top Bottom