Server Problems? Can't Access the Forum Using Mobile Devices

This "page" of the forum is the non secure one.

It is the secure one that Vlad is working on getting back up.

Many members only use the secure one.

UPDATE:

Vlad is still working with the DNS people, waiting on a call back from their Support people.

You know how it is when you are on hold with Support......:impatient::frustrated::dash3:

Yay! I'm back! About an hour ago was the first that anyone in my family has been able to access the forum since about midnight yesterday morning (with two exceptions that did not last very long). Several of us tried frequently yesterday and today, and we were praying that whatever issues were occurring could be resolved. Prayers answered, and Wolf-Dog was able to log in for the first time around 3:30 PM today. Thanks so much to our admins for your diligent work at getting the problem fixed. :thumbsup:

P.S. Now I can proceed with the gift exchange! :woot:

OMG I realized how bad I’m addicted to this place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too! I kept hitting my refresh to no avail. For a second I started twitching from Calabash & Earl withdrawals lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay! I'm back! About an hour ago was the first that anyone in my family has been able to access the forum since about midnight yesterday morning (with two exceptions that did not last very long). Several of us tried frequently yesterday and today, and we were praying that whatever issues were occurring could be resolved. Prayers answered, and Wolf-Dog was able to log in for the first time around 3:30 PM today. Thanks so much to our admins for your diligent work at getting the problem fixed. :thumbsup:

P.S. Now I can proceed with the gift exchange! :woot:

Yes. We couldn't reach FMDF through a tablet, a phone, or our desktop. :( I knew it wasn't just us, as DownForEveryoneOrJustMe.com also said it was down.

Thanks for getting this site back up, Vlad! :hi5:

Last edited:
I could get on the site through my cell phone the whole time. But not on my laptop through my mediacom internet. So I set up my cellphone as a hotspot for my laptop just for this site! LOL!!!

Back
Top Bottom