Your favorite EQ 800 ver.

Loki

Wondering how many has adapted to the 4khz vs 2.1.12 or even keeping it on 1.7.5?

Thanks

I tried several, had so many problems with things like inaccurate ID's etc that i always go back to 1.7.5. I have found i rarely get fooled by iron in this version.

4khz update was torture for me. I had to rollback. It put all the numbers several digits higher than normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always go with latest revision. There is a reason they update firmware. I have had nothing but positive experience with each update. Last update was the best. I love 4khz for deep coins. Although I will say 5khz probably works just as well. I just didn't give it a lot of thought or use before the update.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

I always go with latest revision. There is a reason they update firmware. I have had nothing but positive experience with each update. Last update was the best. I love 4khz for deep coins. Although I will say 5khz probably works just as well. I just didn't give it a lot of thought or use before the update.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

This! The last update, Minelab stated that "some added stability" was added. I have to say that my Nox seems quieter at the beach now.

For those that had issues, I've read that if they factory reset, apply the update and then factory reset again cleared it. I personally had zero issues.

For those with the mentality of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", do you also not update your cell phones, etc.?

Newest version for me. Didn't notice any performance changes other than having 4khz as an option now.

I always use the latest version. No complaints. I think itā€™s all what you get used to using.

Big improvement for me.

My detector has never been this good before and the finds reflect this.

Back
Top Bottom