something always....

I EFFING HATE THOSE!!! :mad: And I keep digging em cause they are a solid tone and, "ya never know it may be small gold" :lol::mad::lol:

I wonder if I can really let them go... how small a gold could they be? earring maybe. The three frequency 22.5 register on the v3i is soooo consistant on these I just don't know how many times I can fall for that banana in the tailpipe. It's the new pulltab and I hate it too.

The three frequency 22.5 register on the v3i is soooo consistant on these I just don't know how many times I can fall for that banana in the tailpipe. It's the new pulltab and I hate it too.

Ouch :lol: yeah those are a constant 42-43 for me, and I have never found any really small gold, but wouldn't Platinum maybe ring up in the same vicinity?

Sam Fisher you are making me crazy... I will have to search the archives and go back to the time i did some work for lost my stuff. That was a hunt for a plat ring and I remember his wife gave me her matching wedding ring to VDI so we could get it done. Looked all over the guys backyard only to finally find it hanging in a cedar bush. I just don't recall what (low as foil) VDI Whites registered for platinium but it was like a bubble gum wrapper... extremly frustration.

Those boys who get the PT are way out of my league for this noob :yes:

Sam Fisher? Sam Fisher... please come take your medication
imagesCARD5JH2.jpg

OMG i cant tell you how many of those things i have dug, i hit the side lines of soccer pitches and they are EVERYWHERE, i will continue to dig them, i know it!!!!

Great idea on the sound clips...really funny! I had to use some clips myself in a couple of threads.

Thanks, Ark. Yeah, I have dug some of those...not alot, though, since I often cherry-pick looking for silver...

Steve

Back
Top Bottom