1/2 hr picnic

Foragist

Forum Supporter
So, out and about on my toodle route, I remember this fishing picnic spot in a nearby town. I remember pulling some clad from there a few years ago, but no silver. This time, though, I have an Equinox in the truck. So I stop. Nobody around. That's good. It's a smallish area, but I only had about a half hour, and didn't cover it thoroughly. I managed a 42 Merc and a 53 Rosie, and a cool copper bracelet. (Silvers #32 and 33 FTY) Nice! When I cleaned up the bracelet, I saw the hallmark that I've been stumped on a couple times before. This time, I found out the hallmark is for Bell Trading Post, from the 60s or early 70s. I have a sterling ring with that mark too.
My Labor Day weekend is starting out good!

Attachments

• DSCN7995.jpg
    DSCN7995.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 189
  • DSCN8002.jpg
    DSCN8002.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 158
  • DSCN7999.jpg
    DSCN7999.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 163
When opportunity knocks we know Blaise will be there to answer. Congrats on the two Silvers and the Bracelet also a very fine memory. Trapper

When opportunity knocks we know Blaise will be there to answer. Congrats on the two Silvers and the Bracelet also a very fine memory. Trapper
HaHa! Sometimes opportunity has to knock me silly before I answer! This will be a fine memory, too. That bracelet led me to an answer for a recurring hallmark that was bugging me.

I hope the rest of your Labor Day weekend goes as well ! Congrats !
Me too. Same back at ya! Thanks Doc.

Very cool! I guess that shows you don't have to go out hunting only when you have hours free.

Back
Top Bottom