found a buck...

(Heavy)

Elite Member
Don't cha wish they kept making these and we all would be picking them up instead of Quarters... VDI'ed like a Quarter :lol: I thought it was a token to so when I got home I put a buff on it only to find out it was legal tender. Crazy thing is I don't see a date on it. What good is a coin without a date?

whatever... I need a cheap cigar
imagesCAIJZKN4.jpg

101_0694.jpg

101_0695.jpg

Why dont I remember that coin being produces. I remember the gold plated dollar coins but that one slipped my memory, and a 2007 production no less. I have never had one or found one.
Congrats on the dollar.

Why dont I remember that coin being produces. I remember the gold plated dollar coins but that one slipped my memory, and a 2007 production no less. I have never had one or found one.
Congrats on the dollar.

I think you remember correctly, what's happened here is as I mentioned (I buffed it) It was dirt brown like most stuff we find and it most likely was that gold color you remember before it aged under ground 3 years. The buff makes the coin look way better than I remember them too. I guess I will keep it around.

I tried to buy a cigar with it but the clerk didn't like the looks of it either
untitled.jpg

I can atest to that

i can tell you what rings up nicer on the MD than a dollar coin: the TWO dollar coins we have up here, haha! :lol::lol:

Pete

I found a Toonie not long ago and my ETrac rang 11-49, 11-50..Man I was hoping Silver but It sure made my day anyhow..now what do I do with it? I Know, I will trade any of you Canadian even up..send me Two Sackie's.

Cool find .... I didnt know of those either til just the other day....oh well...iag.

Back
Top Bottom