Boston MA area

mangist

Looking for someone to go hunt some older colonial sites with. I'm a newbie looking to learn. I have a detector, a pinpointer and a leche. I found a silver quarter in my backyard on my first day this weekend. Pretty excited!

Let me know if you want to checkout some spots around Concord/Lexington area.

I'm over in Peabody and only 30 minutes away from concord. I'd be interested in coming out that way. Suppose to be nice on sunday

Looking for someone to go hunt some older colonial sites with. I'm a newbie looking to learn. I have a detector, a pinpointer and a leche. I found a silver quarter in my backyard on my first day this weekend. Pretty excited!

Let me know if you want to checkout some spots around Concord/Lexington area.

I'm over in Peabody and only 30 minutes away from concord. I'd be interested in coming out that way. Suppose to be nice on sunday

I'm in North Reading and I work in Peabody,
Iv'e never hunted Lexington/Concord area but as long as we can find a legal spot to detect I'm in.
Mangist.. Do you already have a spot in mind? Public spaces? Door knocking?
Let me know if you guy's set something up, sounds like fun.

Colonial site hunting count me in! I'm more than happy to travel for a good day of detecting.

Be aware that detecting anywhere in the Minuteman National Park (mostly along Route 2A in Bedford/Concord) is strictly off limits. A former member of our club had his detector confiscated by Park Rangers and had to go to court several years ago.

Jim M
Librarian - Massachusetts Treasure Hunting Association
www.masstreasure.com
http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=260969 (link to our annual Open Hunt announcement)

Back
Top Bottom