Street tearout

3.14R8

Elite Member
I was driving through a city yesterday to the lumber yard when I went through the downtown area I saw a street and sidewalk tearout so on my way back home I checked it out. First target was a suspender clip, don't know the age but if you do let me know. I saw several holes so I know someone hit the area already but I didn't let that stop me, I filled them in as I went along. Got a real good coin tone and out popped my second barber half of the year a 1906 and I'm glad to half it!:grin: Good Luck everyone!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 241
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 248
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 236
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 234
Lucky you [emoji1319] congrats!

I was going through an old part of town yesterday and found out they tore up the sidewalk corners for 4 blocks to make them wheelchair accessible, I was to late [emoji26]

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring

Thats the Life of Pi right there! Being prepared and paying attention! Outstanding!
Thanks Mud I try to stay on my toes!
Great save, congrats.
Thanks Mikey
Congrats, Pi! :D Amazing finds, love that Barber half! :woot: I'm picturing you like this when you found it: :detector:
Thanks Wolf-Dog That's probably exactly how I looked!

:lol:

Great saves, that barber is awesome!
Thanks Zeemang.
Nice barber! Great job
Thanks Tom
That Barber is sweet. Nice rescue before it got buried for another 100 years.
Thanks T-man I put a nickle in the hole for somebody in the future.
Lucky you [emoji1319] congrats!

I was going through an old part of town yesterday and found out they tore up the sidewalk corners for 4 blocks to make them wheelchair accessible, I was to late [emoji26]
Thanks LOS3R, I got lucky and was just at the right spot at the right time and some else missed it.

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring

Back
Top Bottom