A Nice January Hunt....Only Lasted 3 Hours-"Too Cold&qu

John-Edmonton

Elite Member
It sure is easy to guess which mode a person is using when you post the junk too. It also presents a realistic hunt to anyone thinking of getting into detecting. Heck, I bet you most of the lurkers figure we are so darn good with our machines that we only dig rings and money.....
It ain't so!

Attachments

• green_124.jpg
    green_124.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 397

Just think John, if you hadn't dug all that stuff up, a hundred years from now, some detectorists on a future forum would be asking help to ID their relics, lol! Nice stuff you got there. Oh yeah, and keep warm!

John.... Are you trying to say we aren't good? :D

If I posted all the junk I find with my PI I wouldn't have room to post the rings I find lol...

I've always been able to find a much better varity of junk than coins John. Even with high disc. :grin:

Ha-ha-ha... Jus' last night I was gonna post: "Wow... some pretty clean dirt ya got up there, John!" :lol:

Don't let em bug ya John....we both know they put that basket in the dishwasher just for washing finds before you sort them.
:P

Oh... so, do you kill 2 birds and do the dishes at the same time? :lol:

nope, my wife would get upset.....

I wait till she's out then toss in my finds, any tools from the garage that could use a bit less grease, the lesche, hiking boots etc....

But NEVER dishes...geez.

:lol:

Looks like your coin to junk ratio is very high! Good going. Cladius.

Re: A Nice January Hunt....Only Lasted 3 Hours-"Too Col

John-Edmonton said:
.....It also presents a realistic hunt to anyone thinking of getting into detecting......

I agree, John! If we all also posted all the trash we dig, many new ones would be shocked and would wonder why the commercials make it seem as if every swing brings out a Walking Liberty half! :lol:

Angel

That thing in the center with the gear on it is part of an old mechanical doorbell.

I agree, John! If we all also posted all the trash we dig, many new ones would be shocked and would wonder why the commercials make it seem as if every swing brings out a Walking Liberty half! :lol:

Angel

Uhoh , it doesn't ? Wanna buy some good detectors ? 😎

I dont get it? I Only dig Gold rings and money! ...I cant remember the last pulltab or screwoff or chain link fence wire?...Just nothing but gold rings or money in every hole!..almost getting to the point of boredom....Gotta have a Brinks Truck follow me around for my pouch dumps... Of course I got a Minelab NOX 800! :laughing:

Oh, I see now, this is a very old post! Back then all you had to work with was a Garret Ground Hog! aka, 'magnet on a stick'!!:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom