• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Tri State Hunters Inc group hunt Oct 15th...

The Jersey Digger

Elite Member
It's time again for a group hunt. This will be held October 15th beginning at 9am. This will take place at Riverview Beach Park in Pennsville NJ. Myself, Tim aka FredSanford and Randy aka Randy have hunted here before. Randy found a WL half and I found a War Nickel. Not sure what Tim has found there. He has been there a couple times. Back in the late 1800's to the late 1960's this place was an amusement park. You can find out many things on this place online. Tim also has a large map of what was where in this park back in the day. Tim was also thinking we could do a cookout. I said I will let the group speak for itself on this. I hope the majority of this group shows up. The park is very large and can accomodate a lot of people. Please let me know on this thread if you would like to attend. Lastly I was thinking we could donate all of the clad we find to Beefcake's Clad for Kids program or at least a portion of it....

If you are in this area of SE Pennsylvania, NJ or Delaware or even NE MAryland and would like to attend, please just PM me or goto our social group Tri State Hunters Inc and post in the thread for this hunt...

Sean

oooooohhhhhhhhhh I want to go

right near my birthday too, so I may be able to ....

I'll have to see

Sean , thanks for the invite. I hope to make it, the fall we are going to allot of shows and conventions across the U.S., I will def let you know.

Talk to you soon.

Andrew

It's time again for a group hunt. This will be held October 15th beginning at 9am. This will take place at Riverview Beach Park in Pennsville NJ. Myself, Tim aka FredSanford and Randy aka Randy have hunted here before. Randy found a WL half and I found a War Nickel. Not sure what Tim has found there. He has been there a couple times. Back in the late 1800's to the late 1960's this place was an amusement park. You can find out many things on this place online. Tim also has a large map of what was where in this park back in the day. Tim was also thinking we could do a cookout. I said I will let the group speak for itself on this. I hope the majority of this group shows up. The park is very large and can accomodate a lot of people. Please let me know on this thread if you would like to attend. Lastly I was thinking we could donate all of the clad we find to Beefcake's Clad for Kids program or at least a portion of it....

If you are in this area of SE Pennsylvania, NJ or Delaware or even NE MAryland and would like to attend, please just PM me or goto our social group Tri State Hunters Inc and post in the thread for this hunt...

Sean

Sean , thanks for the invite. I hope to make it, the fall we are going to allot of shows and conventions across the U.S., I will def let you know.

Talk to you soon.

Andrew

Thanks for letting me know Andrew. I sure hope you can make it. Myself and many others in the group would definitely like to meet you in person...

October 15th my wife and I will be at a Craft & Art Show in Womelsdorf. It runs from 8 am to 4 pm. If another hunt comes along, please let me know. I am very interested.

Last edited:
Sounds good.

I hunted this park back in the 70's, there's alot of park! I remember as a kid going to this park and riding the hobbly horses. Good times:)

Sounds like a fun Saturday, look forward to meeting other md'ers.

I'm in. My wife said I need to come back with something really good.

I guess I'll pick up ice cream on the way home. :D

cant do it

would like to go but i have to much school work going on, sorry guys, Im gonna invite a few ppl over to hunt my honey hole i think though! :D I think im gonna hold a contest for tickets to come over and hunt it

im rite here

here i am, i want to get some park hunts together soon, how you guys feel about that? wheres a good central location for everyone?

I couldnt make the last group dig because of paper work at the university!! :mad:

but im willing to set something up soon again, where is a good central location for everyone?

Poconos, Quakertown, NJ?

Back
Top Bottom