Group Hunt Garners Large Coppers

Charlives

Elite Member
Was able to get together with Merc and GTP Guy for some field hunting yesterday. Perfect day for collecting ticks and coppers. The two Large coppers I found have lots of detail under the last layer of smooth green crud.
Anyone know anything about the Hail,Columbia button? Its a two piece...might even be a saddle shield or something. The 1918 merc, rectangle saddle shield, and ox knob are from the day before. Thank you for looking, C

Attachments

• all.jpg
    all.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 445
  • matron.jpg
    matron.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 461
  • draped.jpg
    draped.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 453
  • hail.jpg
    hail.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 453
You New England guys are just having WAAAY too much fun, and your material is so old! All I can do is dream from out here in Oregon.

Nice job Drew. Glad to see there's still so much potential
At that site. Sad thing is I was doing more research and I think if we keep working to the right there may be many more items to find. Those coppers were in great shape. Glad you could make it out this time well do it again soon.

Nice job Drew. Glad to see there's still so much potential
At that site. Sad thing is I was doing more research and I think if we keep working to the right there may be many more items to find. Those coppers were in great shape. Glad you could make it out this time well do it again soon.
Up the hill?..or deeper in along the swamp?
I'm still surprised we didn't find the hole. Imagine what is around that other hole with the inch long prickers:grin:
Thank you everyone for nice comments, I don't know anything about that hail Columbia thing yet, but I hope to soon.

A gorgeous Bust LC and a very interesting button! That is a hunt that would have put a huge smile on my face... congrats sir!

very nice finds, that draped bust is very nice and that button is very cool

Back
Top Bottom