Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

cannon in thefront yard

I would do that and some old WW2 artillery all around my place.

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk

One of the forum members (Denny2W )that I have hunted with in the past , has a concrete cannon in his front yard for decoration . He hasn't been on the forum for a while but he used to load up his big RV and south for the winter. Ran the idea about a cannon in our front yard by the wife didn't go over well. :laughing: Denny had one of the nicest finds I have seen on here. http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=201687 . Need to see if I can catch up with him come spring time , before when we tried to get to get together I had not retired yet and it was hard to schedule time to detect .

.....a tree-mendous furniture making ability !

Looks like Mud made his own chair to relax while detecting in the wilderness :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Muds_wilderness_chair.jpg

Looks like someone else is detecting the water !

With his bike pulled camper, Dave gets exercise getting TO his detecting spots as well as detecting ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Daves_bicycle_detecting_camper.jpg

Hey, must save a lot of money not having to buy tires !

Does Dave use a hover car to drive directly to detecting spots without leaving tire tracks to mess up the ground ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Daves_hover_car.jpg

Is there a discount if you have BOTH your car and animal washed ?

Being in a rural area did Grumpa add "animals" to his "car wash" side business ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpas_animal_wash.jpg

Back
Top Bottom