• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

New To Detecting In Northern California

LukeJMG

Hey folks,
I recently picked up a 100.00$ Bounty Hunter Tracker VI. I have some hours under my belt, but not much. I'm looking for any tips on using a less expensive device? I was also hoping for some tips on good places to visit with my device. I have a friend I usually hunt with, but I'm also hoping to make some new friends with people here on the forum.

- Happy Hunting
LukeJMG

Hey folks,
I recently picked up a 100.00$ Bounty Hunter Tracker VI. I have some hours under my belt, but not much. I'm looking for any tips on using a less expensive device? I was also hoping for some tips on good places to visit with my device. I have a friend I usually hunt with, but I'm also hoping to make some new friends with people here on the forum.

- Happy Hunting
LukeJMG

Welcome from Salinas & Monterey area of CA. The rates for fellow-Californians here is quite reasonable : You send me 30% of all your finds. I accept paypal. Now go find some cool stuff :cool:

Welcome from Ohio! I like using historicmapworks. Im new myself but ive been blessed to have many friends in the agricultural community to let me hunt some very old homesteads. HH and good luck!

Welcome aboard neighbor!

I used a BH Prospector, for a year or so. I liked the fact that it had two tones. Found gold and silver with it. Had a lot of fun with it.

What kind of hunting do you do? That will maybe help with the advice givers. HH!

Hey folks,

- Happy Hunting
LukeJMG

Welcome from Winnsboro, South Carolina !!!!

The BH Tracker IV is a really good budget level detector, a great deal for the low price, I found a good video someone made to help with tips for those who are new to the Tracker IV -

Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Review Demonstration and How To Operate

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

the secret to a lower cost machine is to get out there and hunt and learn. I hunted with my son using an Ace 250 and I was using an AT Pro. He dug everything and I more into cherry picking. He would almost always find more good targets than me.

fmdfwelcome.gif
... from the cold and snowy state of Minnesota, Luke!
lotsasnow.gif
trucksnow.gif
We're glad that you have joined us.
yes.gif
Happy hunting!
mds.gif

Welcome from the lower peninsula of Michigan. Got both peninsulas covered now.
I started out with a BH Quicksilver and found lots of cool things including rings, coins, tokens, and more. Now learning my new Vanquish.
Good luck to you and HH!

Back
Top Bottom