Asian relic hunt

Steve

Forum Supporter
Anyone up for a relic hunt in Asia? Thought I would share a photo

Attachments

• 20181107_193003.jpg
    20181107_193003.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 560
Its a wonder you find ANYTHING out there Steve! Wow! Those don't look like cheap bounty hunters either...

It's at the point now where skill means zilch. The beaches are even worse during fresh drop season. 1 beach in particular has north of 30 a night hitting a roped in swimming section the size of 2 basketball courts

Definitely not surprised. I just spent a month in central and western asia and kinda wished I had brought my detector. However seeing as how littering is just an accepted part of the culture, I wouldn't have had time to dig all that trash. lol.

How are you doing this year old Pal? I dont think we've seen much Gold coming out of you like normal? What gives?

Gave up mid season. Guys running in front of me. Guys 5ft beside me. All the while watching and copying. These clowns are so brainless they are looking for fresh drops with the people swimming.
I'm still find stuff. But like many others on here I had to learn the hard way about posting anything on a public forum

Last edited:
like many others on here I had to learn the hard way about posting anything on a public forum

Lots of us are trending likewise!...Sure we participate in the congratulations to the others, but we for SURE are not bragging or posting about ours! Not anymore!...Well, maybe about a year after the find and with chopped up and inaccurate pics and site condition details...

Some of us West Michys communicate and help each other, after years of Earned Trust In Field!...but never again on an Open Forum anymore! So yeah...You are in good company! No gold at all for me this season either! :laughing:

Sure we want to encourage people to get out afield and enjoy this Sport..., but when it comes to finding GOLD, theres a point where reciprocity takes precedence over generosity!...Is that bad? :laughing:

Last edited:
Gave up mid season. Guys running in front of me. Guys 5ft beside me. All the while watching and copying. These clowns are so brainless they are looking for fresh drops with the people swimming.
I'm still find stuff. But like many others on here I had to learn the hard way about posting anything on a public forum

I can understand not posting what beach or exact area, but I don't understand keeping the country secret. I have read and enjoyed many of your posts, but I have always wondered why you won't reveal what country you're in. Are you worried we will all change our vacation plans?

I can understand not posting what beach or exact area, but I don't understand keeping the country secret. I have read and enjoyed many of your posts, but I have always wondered why you won't reveal what country you're in. Are you worried we will all change our vacation plans?
Not limited to 1 country.. right now I'm at a beach and its snowing. In 2 days I'm taking a train and will be wearing shorts when I get off. People familiar with me know where I hunt. I've actually never seen a foreigner detecting here and always have an open invitation to anyone that would actually come here. Dameisha is where I'll be in a couple days if anyone is interested.

Lots of us are trending likewise!...Sure we participate in the congratulations to the others, but we for SURE are not bragging or posting about ours! Not anymore!...Well, maybe about a year after the find and with chopped up and inaccurate pics and site condition details...

Some of us West Michys communicate and help each other, after years of Earned Trust In Field!...but never again on an Open Forum anymore! So yeah...You are in good company! No gold at all for me this season either! :laughing:

Sure we want to encourage people to get out afield and enjoy this Sport..., but when it comes to finding GOLD, theres a point where reciprocity takes precedence over generosity!...Is that bad? :laughing:
Its bleak over here... real bleak.. I am considering hanging it up for a year or 2 in hope the detecting mania passes. Long bus rides to arrive staring at a wall of competition gets real old real quick

Nother photo from the theater of absurdity :( . They are looking for anything that can be sold for cash.

Attachments

• 20181129_135812.jpg
    20181129_135812.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 299
asia

Not limited to 1 country.. right now I'm at a beach and its snowing. In 2 days I'm taking a train and will be wearing shorts when I get off. People familiar with me know where I hunt. I've actually never seen a foreigner detecting here and always have an open invitation to anyone that would actually come here. Dameisha is where I'll be in a couple days if anyone is interested.

I have detected in the Philippines a few times with a low end machine , very few detectors there but the public beaches are very trashy , If you can get in some of the tourist resorts though the beaches are much cleaner and lots of rich tourist showing off their wealth on the beach . No laws against detecting there ,just treasure hunting for the lost Japanese gold which you need a government permit for.

Back
Top Bottom