• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Where do you live?

dpitt8

Elite Member
Since this thread seems to have been lost I am starting it up again. I live in WA in Snohomish County.

Southeastern South Dakota. 30 miles north of the Nebraska border. 30 miles south of Mitchell, SD (where the Corn Palace is.) 10 miles west of Olivet, SD, and 10 miles east of Delmont, SD at the Intersection of Hwy 18 and 37.

Then if you find the big black water tower, we're 2 blocks north, which is 2 blocks from downtown, and 2 blocks from the fairgrounds, and 2 blocks from the park (where they have camping spots for RV's.)

Listen for the cows, turkeys, and sheep, and look for a huge Verizon tower they just built, with a small patch of woods nearby.

Ya can't miss it. ;)

http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=9827

Near Minneapolis, MN and yes there is still a pile of snow at the mall (4-23-08):mad:

Billings Montana

Right next to the city dump, yes that is correct! You would not believe how they dispose of the stuff here. The whole range of hills to the south of me is composed of trash and covered with dirt. Someday I'll post a picture of it and write a Montana Treasure Story.

Southeastern South Dakota. 30 miles north of the Nebraska border. 30 miles south of Mitchell, SD (where the Corn Palace is.) 10 miles west of Olivet, SD, and 10 miles east of Delmont, SD at the Intersection of Hwy 18 and 37.

Then if you find the big black water tower, we're 2 blocks north, which is 2 blocks from downtown, and 2 blocks from the fairgrounds, and 2 blocks from the park (where they have camping spots for RV's.)

Listen for the cows, chickens and sheep, and look for a huge Verizon tower they just built, with a small patch of woods nearby.

Ya can't miss it. ;)

Now that's what I call a description. You could just as well give out your GPS coordinates!:lol:

Wichita Kansas hunter

I received a PM from someone on the forum wanting to meet for a hunt here in Wichita, but the site was hi-jacked and I lost the PM. I would love to meet fellow MD'ers here, so PM me again.

For you map readers I actually live 5 miles straight east of Mulvane on 111th Street South.

cb

Back
Top Bottom