• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Think I found my aptX Low Latency Ear Buds...

Mine are B85 and only connect at this:

Danged photo won't load, but trust me, there is zero "+" symbol

EP-58

Mine are the B80's. You have a different model. But they are listed as being LL earphones. I would contact the seller. Could be a bad pair. The B80's will connect LL (+).

On top of every thing else, these danged things are difficult to keep in an ear. Mine are really a POS all the way around. They do pair fast but without LL. I could almost justify keeping them simply for riding the motorcycle. Latency not a major issue there. These are simply a hassle in fitting the ear and they are just NOT LL.

What is BT 5.0 if it ain't low loss? Total inconvenience. Anyway, I'll get them returned and just stay with my TROND headphones.

Yea. The B80's actually have ear hooks that wrap around your ear and it seems to help hold them in. You can catch a good sale on Amazon every now and then.

Aukey has released another pair of "low latency" earbuds. Says they were first listed on amazon on January 3, 2020...no reviews yet. $36 and theres currently a $5 off coupon for them...

Just passing on the info...

AUKEY Bluetooth 5 Headphones, Neckband Headset with aptX Low Latency, IPX5 Water Resistance, Skin-Friendly Flexible Neckband, Hi-Fi Stereo Wireless Earbuds for iPhone, Huawei, Samsung https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083FPV792/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_imGoEbNMBY09J

I just got mine, and yes, they pairr, but WITHOUT the "+" symbol. These have much more delay that my Tronds. Not, just NOT LL headphones. Y'all get the plus symbol on yours?

Mine are B85 and only connect at this:

Danged photo won't load, but trust me, there is zero "+" symbol

EP-58

Unfortunately, the link provided by jl1252 is for a different model of earbud than what was originally being discussed in this thread. The Amazon link provided by jl1252 goes to the EP-B58 model earbud, which is not aptX low latency capable despite what the ad claims. Keep in mind that the linked ad is created by the seller - in this case, the earbuds are being “sold by Lucient US and fulfilled by Amazon”, so the buyer needs to beware that the information may not be accurate. Several reviews and other information I’ve found online indicates that the EP-B58 model in jl1252’s link are aptX HD capable only, which is definitely not the same as aptX LL. This probably is part of the reason for the much lower price between the two models.

For anyone interested in Aukey earbuds for their Equinox 600 and/or 800 that properly connect with full low latency support (“+” symbol is displayed), please do not purchase the set from jl1252’s link.

The Aukey EP-B80 model earbuds that definitely connect with full low latency support can be found here: Amazon Link: Aukey EP-B80 earbuds. Notice that the earbuds in this link are “sold by Aukey Direct, and fulfilled by Amazon”.

Back
Top Bottom