New to the hobby and found my first silver coin!

Your first silver coin was already a seated ? You cheated. You are supposed to pay-your-dues by finding a roosie first. Then a merc. Then a barber, and THEN you can find a seated. You cheated and jumped to the head of the line.

Now go do the right thing, and put it back. Bury it again, and you can find it later when you have gone in proper chronological order, like the rest of us ! :laughing:

I know! !!!!, now I have to do it all over again. Haha

Your first silver coin was already a seated ? You cheated. You are supposed to pay-your-dues by finding a roosie first. Then a merc. Then a barber, and THEN you can find a seated. You cheated and jumped to the head of the line.

Now go do the right thing, and put it back. Bury it again, and you can find it later when you have gone in proper chronological order, like the rest of us ! :laughing:

Tom you forgot to tell him he had to wait 2 years before he found a rosie.
I think he should have to put it back in the dirt and cover it up.

Tom you forgot to tell him he had to wait 2 years before he found a rosie.
I think he should have to put it back in the dirt and cover it up.

LOL I'll make sure bury it in a flower pot we have here on our window sill. Hopefully, I don't forget about. I still need to find a Rosie and a merc though.

Seated and a half dime for your first silver?! Sheesh! Nice work! I’m three years in and have yet to break into the seated club! [emoji847] Congrats!!!

Back
Top Bottom