The worst frickin metal detecting day ever

Cute dog, sweet truck too. What kind of mpg's do you get on the gas V8?

Thanks!! His name is Logan and he's nothing short of awesome. He's almost logged as many hours as me Metal Detecting. He digs his own holes, but he's terrible about covering them back up :lol:

As for the truck, I get about four gallons to the mile :( ...I mean about fourteen mpg empty. Pulled the RV (an older/heavier 26 footer) a month ago, from Salt Lake City to Vancouver Washington and was getting about 6 mpg :mad:

Thanks!! His name is Logan and he's nothing short of awesome. He's almost logged as many hours as me Metal Detecting. He digs his own holes, but he's terrible about covering them back up :lol:

As for the truck, I get about four gallons to the mile :( ...I mean about fourteen mpg empty. Pulled the RV (an older/heavier 26 footer) a month ago, from Salt Lake City to Vancouver Washington and was getting about 6 mpg :mad:

14 isn't half bad for a truck that size. I dumped my HEMI Durango because my wife was squeezing about 12 mpg out of it (and you had to use at least mid-grade fuel). It was full time AWD and she had a real heavy foot. She rolled our first one when some lady T-boned her. It only had 3,000 miles on it. I attached a pic of her fine work. She walked away with some stitches in her hand and neck.

Attachments

• IMG_7508.jpg
    IMG_7508.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_7519.jpg
    IMG_7519.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 209
missing items

m detecting is like scuba diving, its so easy to leave something when coming out of the water, and if it isnt marked, then impossible for anyone to return it. Maybe a phone number would help on such items. If I found a pp, I wouldnt really know where to return it, or where to leave it, just put it with my other found things. I have a nice collection of dive gear, and im sure there is an explanation why it was lost or when, but no way to find the owner, and maybe not worth it, if far away.

Wow ohiodigger she is a lucky woman

Yeah she was very lucky. The worst part was I called her cell phone to tell her I was on my way home from work and the EMT answered, then I had to drive past it on my way to the hospital. Below was the one we bought to replace it, which we later sold due to the horrible gas mileage and for me to be able to go back to school. This was the pic I put on autotrader.

Attachments

• IMG_0232.jpg
    IMG_0232.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 153
Back
Top Bottom