• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

NC I'm headed your way

Sniper1Moore

Got the call this afternoon will be headed out in the am to NC to restore power that was knocked out by Irene.Don't know exactly where I will be headed but if I find out in time I will update this thread.There is an est. 1,000,000 people without power the last I heard.I don't know how long I will be there but hope to post pics when I get back.Happy Hunting.Ken

I work as an electrician for a power generator also but in the plant not a lineman good luck.

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hey guys just got back from a 8 day tour of North Carolina.I went to Hertford,Farmville and then to Rocky Mount.Rocky Mount was really torn up worked there from Tuesday till today.Glad to be back home with the wife and kids.I saw some places I would really like to detect but it's way too far for me to travel.Ken

Got the call this afternoon will be headed out in the am to NC to restore power that was knocked out by Irene.Don't know exactly where I will be headed but if I find out in time I will update this thread.There is an est. 1,000,000 people without power the last I heard.I don't know how long I will be there but hope to post pics when I get back.Happy Hunting.Ken

Ken,
Take care up there! Been meaning to get in touch with you and Ed. Things have been hot:( and hectic lately.

Back
Top Bottom