I was searching lostmystuff.net, and what is wrong with Texas???

CapNRon

It just seems weird that every state has like 1 or 2 lost items and then there is south eastern Texas with about 1 million.:lol::lol::lol: Are they that prone to loosing items or is that where lostmystuff originated?

Yeah I noticed there and Maryland too... Weird

I've seen only 2 in my area ever... Guess folks down here keep track of their belongings...lol

Well, Texas is about 10 times larger than most states so that could be a factor.

They say everything is bigger in Texas, so I guess that includes their losses.

I know right? I cannot find anything near me within a reasonable distance. Nothing on Craigslist either except some %$&# missing pets.

Lost my stuff originated out of Houston to be precise. We tend to get more word of mouth down here, and after that last news story a huge flood of contacts came. And of course the website gets filled with Houston area stories, which increases search engine results for things like "lost ring Houston", which leads more people in the area to contact...it is a sort of perpetual thing, to a point.

I know right? I cannot find anything near me within a reasonable distance. Nothing on Craigslist either except some %$&# missing pets.

Clayton is correct... The Houston area has experienced a lot more reported items than other places since the Houston ABC News ran a story on the Group back in August. The Delaware/Maryland area similarly got a lot more activity when one of the Group's volunteers up there got a newspaper publication to run a story on the group...

Once people in an area find out what we do and that we're legit, we tend to get many more volunteers in the area and more & more items reported.

Back
Top Bottom