Platinum diamond earring - Lake Tahoe, CA area

cebraun

On a skiing/sledding trip with my family, I noticed my earring was gone. I've worn these earring for over 10 years and have never had a problem with them coming unscrewed.

Doing my research about if a metal detector can locate platinum. Other thought if is enlisting some help to find it.

Thoughts???

I contacted you ( TWICE ) and you failed to reply! You advertised on Craig's List for help and detector information. I am in the Reno area.......... Jan

yes, unfortunately, our membership is limited to people willing to help people for free, and there has to be a member in your area willing to help. If you contact the lostmystuff.net group, it sends an email to all members, if someone is in your area, they will contact you.

One thing I had another person do was go to a local pawn shop or metal detecting shop and "borrow" a metal detector to "test" at home before you buy it. The last person paid $10 to rent it for the day, and the shop owner showed them how to use it before they left. Just a suggestion though.

Wish you luck!

FYI --

The OP never did contact the Lost My Stuff Group...

Since she apparently hasn't posted any additional messages here in the past week, who knows... maybe she found it already ??

Gpaa

Contact a local chapter of the Gold Prospecting Association of America and ask if a member has a gold detector, like a Fisher or Tesoro. Platinum is easy for those machines, and the small amount is not a problem.

I contacted you ( TWICE ) and you failed to reply! You advertised on Craig's List for help and detector information. I am in the Reno area.......... Jan

Well, at least you tried Jan!! You have a good record in the Tahoe area!:D

Back
Top Bottom