Todays finds

DeepBeeps

Got for a few hours to a house I hunted about a month ago. It is true that a place is never hunted out. In about 1 hour I found:

Wheats: 1942-D,1945,1951-D
Buffs: 1929
Mercs: 1936-D

I will have to try the spot yet again I guess. HH

Attachments

• PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 200
Deepbeeps..........Nice finds !  :yes:

Not to be critical, but thought it might be helpful to let you know the pics are very blurred.

(Or maybe my new eye lens implants are going sour !  LOL   :lol: :lol: :lol:)

Todd

Very nice Deepbeeps. And you are right, no place is EVER hunted out totally. I go back to places I have hunted, and still find stuff right where I was not too long ago. Hit it at a different angle and you would be amazed at the new targets you get. ;)

Nice finds DB...Congrats!

I second that Hoser....hitting a lot from different directions will almost always produce something that was missed. We have frost heaves here every winter, so with the ground moving so much you're almost guaranteed something new every spring.

HH, Hank :grin:

Jason said:
What is a frost heave?
When the water seeps into the ground and the ground freezes, the water/ice expands the dirt therefore creating movement. That is why when you build in areas where the earth is moved, you have to go below the frost line. Different depths for different states due to the weather conditions of that particular state. If you built above the frost line it would make your construction unstable when winter came.....it would move the earth below and consequently your structure. If I am incorrect I am sure someone will enilighten me!!! HH

Back
Top Bottom