Rang up as a quarter, came out a donkey

X

Xray

Found this little lead beauty about 4 inches down on one of my favorite hunting grounds.
Rang up as a quarter, and I was suprised to find what I first though was a little roo.
After cleaning and closer exam, it appears to be some sort of pack animal. Its legs are curled up as if sleeping, but of course lead is so mallable this could have happened before, during or after its burial - But they are curled so perfectly I think its a design and not a flaw.
Has a ring of sorts on top, as if it was meant to hang.
As for size perspective, it rests comfortably on a quarter.
Very solid and heavy, I suspect its pretty old, but alas, no way to tell.

Attachments

• 100_1908mm (Medium).jpg
    100_1908mm (Medium).jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 324
Maybe an old baby mobile. Many of them had animals on them and this one in particular appears to be sleeping. Nice find!

A nice ass you have there :lol: A lost piece of a Nativity scene?? It seems odd that a sleeping ass would have a pack on. Maybe it was a dumb ass. Cool find!

Good ones mxt - I always appreciate a wry sense of humor.
Now alls I have to do is find this tired little guy a mate, and I can have a bunch of lazy little asses around the house ... Hey wait, I already have a wife and 3 kids, I don't need any more.

Jason said:
Oooo, I take it she doesn't read your posts?

Oh no no nooo .
She also has a wry sense of humor too ... But maybe not when it comes to being the butt of a donkey joke.

Boy Xray, you sure are messin with fire. I sure hope she doesn't read this thread or I have a feeling that your find is all the ass you will have left when she is done with you. :lol:

Hey, a little ass is better than none ahahaaa.
Man oh man, who started this thread sheesh ... Oh yeah, it was me.
Next time I find an ass in a hole, I think I'll just bury it deeper.

Back
Top Bottom