last two weeks of finds

mkinct

well I have been hunting on and off hitting a beach here a yard there and a park after that ..well I figured that I would post all of my finds for over the last two weeks not hunting every day but just about well starting from the top down quarters 15.75 in quarters..left of the quarters is...lead..just a few of the many I pulled..Down from the lead weight is a few old buttons nothing on them.. just plain old buttons to the right of that is a dollar coin the new ones...next is about 2.50 in nickels and then 4.30 in dimes down from those dimes is a crushed copper penny in to one of those machines that puts things on the penny with a roller and die, down from the buttons is my collection of earring's..to the right of the earring's is my half dozen Wheaties ..have yet to hit any silver coins yet...will post them as soon as I do..and last but not least the rings I have picked up...one 14k ring then above that is a gold tooth...lol..it is ... then a 18k (wedding band? )and below those are 4 silver rings .925 well hopefully I can add a silver coin or two to this as the week is not over..or better yet find a hoard of gold...lol H. H.

Attachments

• july.JPG
    july.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 171
  • rings.JPG
    rings.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 172
Looks like a great couple weeks! Those rings look really nice...congrats! Hank :grin:

Nice job! I'll take gold in any shape, form, or fashion. You might consider knocking out a tooth and replacing it with that one for good luck. :lol: :lol: :lol: With gold that close to the brain, it might increase you and your detector's sensitivity. :!:

HH

yea i thought about replacing one of my bad teeth with it but that a bit interesting think about it would you put something thats been in another person mouth for how long??? in you own Mouth...but on a brighter note remembering i said i didn't pop and silver inland ,yet. well it happened today and i am gonna post about it in a little while ..after a nice long shower..it's hot out so stay cool all H.H.

I wondered where you posted your stuff Mk... Nice ring but you know that already ;)

yea craig i almost lost it again...lol nope sorry didn't have a hole in my pocket bt it fell out and got jammed in the seat cusion but found it less then a hour later..check out the other stuff i found they came from that other place.

I did M :) very nice job... You almost make me want to dirt dig again......... Nah ;)

Back
Top Bottom