I don't like this sign!!

Colin

Last night when I was driving around looking for a vacant park to detect I noticed these new signs. I have never seen these before and last night I ran across 2 of them at different sports parks!
tpe.jpg

What caught my eye was "Destruction of plant material"
Grass is a plant right? Now I only use a screwdriver and vibraprobe to hunt parks, what about digging plugs?
Even using a screwdriver can be seen as destruction of plant material.

Dog pee and dodo can do damage to grass as well though :)

HH Colin

As long as you cut a plug and use a towel, they should never know you were even there or have a problem with it.

Wisconsin is the same way, regulation-wise about MD'ing in County and State parks, hence you have to get 2, yes thats TWO permits to even BRING your MD onto state parks/forests. County parks (Waukesha county) You only need the one. I look at all the prohibited activities on that sign pic, if you imagine them happening all at once, the closest thing I can think of to it would be a session of Congress..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

HH all,

Bri-

I took this picture a couple of years ago, in South Wales.
This is Pendine sands, where years ago, they set a number of land speed records.

Typical GOVSPEAK there Colin. Make the rules as vague as possible so they can interpret the rules as they go along and feel more important. The key word here is "Unsupervised".

BRI- Right on with the description of Congress.

Back
Top Bottom