Lovin' this swishin' thing...

Krom

Elite Member
We're very much enjoying our company.
Carol's been diligently working on web sites, and Vlad and I have been getting out to do some swishing in some local lakes.
I know... the finds are a far cry from what the ocean has to offer, but that would be a 2 hour drive for us.  :P
(I swear, as God is my witness, I WILL have one of these waterproof machines someday...! What a blast they are!)
BTW... there's 51 pennies (4 of which are wheaties... a 1924, 1942, 1952, and 1954), 10 quarters, 11 dimes, and 3 nickels. Clad...! 
I found 2 religious medals and Vlad found one, too.
In case someone don't know... that "Conan: The Barbarian" thing (that was mounted on the helmet of the long-haired redhead dude) in the middle of the picture, is an oar lock.
-: Incedently... the movie, "Conan: The Barbarian" (starring California's governor, Arnie S.) was where I discovered my "handle", Krom. It was the name of the "god" that he worshipped.:-
In the upper-right hand corner of the pic, you can see a "genuine Mainer fishin' lure" (a pull tab tied to a fishin' line!)...!
(and, yes... that ring in the lower-right-hand corner is actually a finger ring... but I think it's garbage...! )
In the column of dimes, there's a coin that looks like silver but it's not. It's a 1973 Canadian.
Here's a question of legitimate curiosity... What's that huge nut doin' in a tiny lake? It's WAAAY too big to be part of a boat, motor, trailer, or car or truck.
It's more the size of something you'd find on a bridge... or something I-beam-related.
Then, we came home to a lobster (with a real butter dip) & scallop feed with local-grown corn-on-the-cob, baked home-made french fries, etc...!
Hope everyone's getting out an' finding stuff. ;) HH...!

-: Krom :-

Attachments

• RoundPondWaterFinds2.jpg
    RoundPondWaterFinds2.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 179
Joe

Is that a ring under the knife? Watch out for them gators in freshwater ;)

You're right, Bob. That's jus' what it is. :roll:

Yup, that's a ring, Craig... but it's gotta be garbage 'cause it's all crusted and green.

That nut looks like the many I have seen on pressure treated structures, snd playground equipment. Also could come from shipping containers / skids. Lobster, scallops, corn, fries !!!!!! Where's my Wet Nap ??????????

Back
Top Bottom