Got out this morning :)

Colin

Wow I finally figured out how to post pics on this type of forum :)
Last night I headed to Burlington Beach for what I thought would be a couple hours of beach hunting. The beach was sooo packed that I didn't bother and headed home.
So this morning I decided to try again for a couple hours :)
2 ways of getting to the beach for me was either the skyway or the lift bridge I decided on the lift bridge and got stuck for almost 20 minutes :)
lbg.jpg

Here's the ship coming in now, still a long way out though :)
lbi.jpg

No wonder we had to wait so long :)
Finally the ship arrives..
lbh.jpg

At least I had time to finish my coffee :)
At the beach with my tools :)
lbf.jpg

Looks like it's going to be another beautiful day :)
lba.jpg

In the pic below you can see the lift bridge.
lbd.jpg

Back when I had my 1266 the power lines would drive me nuts, but my X5 had no problems at all with them :)
lbb.jpg

Here's a pic of the snack bar and change rooms.
lbc.jpg

I was digging trash like crazy and got myself turned upside down trying to find some gold :)
http://www.metaldetectingpics.com/albums/userpics/10021/lbl.jpg[/img]
Here's the trash.....
lbk.jpg

And the clad :)
HH Colin
lbj.jpg

nice pictures collin , you still find alot of stuff after the town sweeps the beach like that ? :?: ? well done

Hi Del; the sweep machine seems to pick up the larger items, bottles cups etc. leaves the smaller junk and clad behind.
Hopefully some rings as well :)

Nice pics...seems like the mathematics of detecting insists on having us dig a mountain of trash for each piece of gold..eventually the odds turn in your favor..good luck.. Roadrunner

Nice haul, and some great looking pics Colin. Think this is the first time I have ever seen HV power lines that close to the water. :?:

Back
Top Bottom