Noobs First finds

rlange

One hour with my new BH Land Star an olive oil bath and this noob can now retire. Yea right.
Had fun,at least I found something. 2 bottle caps,2 screws 1 .22 cal shell and some kind of latch attached to a knotted up chain..

first_find.jpg

LOL,it can only get better now Riange,dont worry we all started off finding that sort of stuff.You will soon learn what to leave and what to dig.

Well I figured I should start out in all metal mode. Will try to notch out the junk next time.

hey if the caps come off your beers they don't quite add up to finds :lol: :lol: :lol: just kidding rlange. what part of mass are ya from . your in a great spot for good finds ,get out often and you'll discover them . good luck

I wish they did but no. :grin: I am in the north western corner of MA 5 mins to Vermont and 10 to New York. In Williamstown.

Welcome to the site rlange. Keep swinging and the good stuff will come. Cladius.

Thanks for the support. Should I notch out iron? It seems much harder to pinpoint after I notch out iron.

Thanks

You're off and running now. :yes: For coin hunting I would notch out iron and don't worry about pinpointing. With a little practice it gets better. GL

Back
Top Bottom