What do you do with your treasure/finds?

AB620

Personally i just put them in mason jars, separated by type. Then show them off every once and a while. The good stuff goes into a treasure chest that my son gave me as a gift.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

I scrap the junk. Clean the clad and put it in a coin bank. When I find any valuable coinage or jewelry, I intend to sell it and save the money in a bank account.

I throw away everything and keep only the coins and old flat buttons and real jewelry everything else is garbage

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk

I also toss all the junk finds. I don't like to store a lot of junk. I cash in all clad and give to my nephew and put all good jewelry finds in my safe until there is enough to send to melt for $$$. I have no attachment to any find at all. Its all about the $$ I can make for my nephew and about getting out and having fun for me.....HH

Well i keep all the finds that others may think are junk... (i also take theres sometimes)

although if its just a blob or iron or something i ether throw it out or if its non iron i save it for scrap.

I thought pictures of what i do with mine would speak better than words... its only some of the stuff showing and i need another shelf.

I also made a website dedicated to everything you see... although i need to update it. (see link in sig)

CIMG1684.JPG

CIMG1685.JPG

The clad/newer change goes into a box to be collected until I wanna cash it in. the coins minted before 1970 go in another box--have quite a few of those. The junk usually gets chucked into the recycle container and the interesting finds hang about the garage, waiting for story/beer time with buds. :D

I roll up clad and spend it. Copper and wheaties, I keep separated in another place. Can/parts of cans/pull tabs go to recycle. Metal trash goes to recycle as well. Jewelry I keep for later.

Back
Top Bottom