Not going bare foot anymore

rustynail1

Forum Supporter
got out today for a while , Thought I'd hit some volley ball courts found one that i've hit before but it's been a while, Remember when you could play in the sand bare foot and not worry about well this is what I found today in the sand .

dscn2279sm8.th.jpg

I all so found some clad and I think a silver dime 1948.

dscn2268vj8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:?:

you werent hanging out in Gothom city were you?

that is pretty cool though...

That's pretty cool. Are those knife edges? Like I always say, when some one comes up and says you shouldn't be be MD'ing there, show them all the trash that cuts up their kids feet!

That is one nasty weapon. I pulled one off a guy a few years back that was similar. I couldn't imagine it in a volley ball court and stepping on it.

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 282
One of our club members once found a tungsten carbide tipped radial
saw blade, vertically concealed with some of the teeth exposed, at
the bottom of a slide at a tot lot. Some really sick people out there. :mad:

Your right there Rudy,we have the same problems over here with some of the youth.Bring back compulsary military training,,thats what i say and it would sort them out

I could'nt agree with you more simon,
To what Rudy had to say it's hard to imagine the sick folks out there, To do somthing like that to innocent people (kids no less) and sit back and laugh about it.

IT'S DISTURBING

Many years ago, I was at a toddler pool. It was poured concrete and about a foot deep. Some sick person had broken milk bottles that were clear in the pool and the next morning these kids trod on them and cut their feet so badly they had to send them to the hospital for dozens of stitches. This is not new, it is not just kids it is all kinds of misfits in our society. We work with them, go to school with them and they just sit under the radar far enough to go unoticed. Luckily, they are the minority, there are many more decent people out there than bad.

"One of our club members once found a tungsten carbide tipped radial
the bottom of a slide at a tot lot. Some really sick people out there"

Now that IS SICK! :mad: Something like that I would have taken to the police to see if they could lift some prints from it. That person needs to be stopped right now.

hoser said:
"One of our club members once found a tungsten carbide tipped radial
the bottom of a slide at a tot lot.  Some really sick people out there"

Now that IS SICK! :mad: Something like that I would have taken to the police to see if they could lift some prints from it. That person needs to be stopped right now.

Actually Hoser, that find was instrumental in finally having the city council grant our club a special (wholesale?) price in giving us hunting permits. Our club's $20 annual fee includes a permit to hunt our county parks (except for the designated historical ones) and a city permit to hunt the city parks. It is a great deal as an individual county park permit alone is worth $40.

Not only do our club members keep the parks safe by taking the trash, we also have an active evidence recovery unit that is called upon by local enforcement units for help in finding evidence.

Back
Top Bottom