Lost Men's Wedding Ring - Siesta Key Beach (near Sarasota), FL

bondoc

I lost my wedding ring this evening 7/17/09 at Siesta Key Beach, FL. Our entire family spent the entire night looking for the ring where I believe I dropped it...within a 20 yard radius of the Yellow lifeguard tower. I was taking pics of the tower and pulled the camera out of the valuables bag where the camera and phone was in. I realized it was missing 2 minutes later...I stayed within a few yards of the Yellow lifeguard tower. My wife and I just passed our 1 year anniversary and the ring means so much to me. A reward will be offered and I have several pics of the ring for verification. Please help as I am in desperate need to find my wedding ring. Thank you.

Description:
- Men's Wedding Ring
- White Gold
- Wrapped in Diamonds
- Engraved with words inside band like "M and J 6-14-08" or "J & M 6-14-08'

We will be at Siesta Key Beach tomorrow (7/18/09) from 7AM-afternoon to try and find it. We live in Tampa, FL.

I'll pass this along to a friend of mine in Florida who also belongs to a detecting club down there.

Good luck. Hope you find it.

good luck. I hunt that a lot but won't be up that way for a while, but if your there today I would guess you should see at the very least five guys with machines....

after 1 hour going through the sand this morning we gave up. when I went to get to the car to get our beach chairs, my wife sat down and prayed while I left. she is sitting getting to ready to leave when she feels a hard metal object in the sand...my ring!!! thank God for helping us find the ring with nothing but our bare hands.

thanks guys for your help

That is great glad you found it, I never hunt the dry unless I am looking for something someone lost, I think you learned a good lesson.

Back
Top Bottom