Another uneventful tot lot adventure

OZ_IL

Forum Supporter
Working second shift so I hit a sand tot lot for the first time in 23 days. Not a good start as I found nary a coin under the jungle gym :( Slowly found a coin here, and a coin there with a pull tab in between :P Near the end (about 1.5 hours later) I changed the discrim to just dimes and quarters. Found a Q and a dime pretty quickly, then another dime, then two pennies and another quarter.

Finished up $1.51(4 Q's, 3 D's, 2 N's, 11 P's) ahead in a tad over 1.5 hours.

I may try another grass alley Saturday AM and just have the Ace set on penny/dime/quarter mode. Alas too many buried bottle tops on dime mode, but need the slight chance for silver :mad:

We've been running temps of 110+ degress with 40%+ humidity for almost three weeks now (our valley has lost 20 people, over 1,600 dairy cows & 1,000's of chickens and turkeys to the heat). We're supposed to have a cooldown over the weekend, with a chilly high of 94 on monday. I can't wait to get back for my second hunt at my daughter's unhunted 1865 school. We recovered 26 coins in the hour & a half that we spent there the first time & there are only three weeks left until the rugrats will be back in force.

Back
Top Bottom