When the neighbor's away

OZ_IL

Forum Supporter
Neighbor gone for a week and I am to take in the mail, water the plants and finish off MD'ing the backyard. Okay, perhaps the last task wasn't suggested by my neighbor :lol: Anyway I had permission to detect last year and to date managed 1 mercury dime, 9 wheaties, clad (about $4 worth) and a ton of pull tabs. Tried it for a few hours this AM and found yet more pull tabs, another stinking wheatie(anything 1950 and above) and a clad dime.

I'm officially done with the property, glad I managed 1 piece of silver. In fact that's all I managed at two other properties on the block (both Rosies). Now if I could just detect another 100 or so homeowners property I may get a nice stash of silver :P

There's an old neighborhood here in my town that was built in the 1930's. I told my detecting buddy that there's at least one Merc or Rosie in every yard in the neighborhood. Sure enough, we've detected four house lots there and came up with a silver dime (or more) in each. There are easily 100 houses in this neighborhood. Just think about that. :!:

Back
Top Bottom