Finds from this morning :)

Colin

Got out early this morning before the heat :)
After 3 hours I had to call it a day, I might get back out later today before work.
tpg.jpg

Last night around dusk I tried to get out for an hour but all the parks that I drove by had lots of kids still playing! I saw the playground above and thought if I get up early enough I'll hit this one first :)
This one turned out to have lots of targets as well! Now I don't have any finds to show you from this site. I ran into a neat old guy and we chatted for a while about detecting. To make a long story short; he had lost most of his life savings with a not so good investment company about 10 years ago. They lost their home and are now renting in a subsided building. He collects bottle and cans to help pay for day to day living.
His neighbour has a detector that he hasn't used in years so I gave him my email address and told him to shoot me a line and I'll help with getting him set up.
I ended up giving him my loot that I found, I didn't count it but it was around 8 bucks plus I gave him my coffee money for the day :)
It was funny because he thought I needed the money as well, he wasn't taking anything until I told him that detecting for me is a hobby :)
Now some folks talk about Karma, I ran over to another playground and my 3rd target was a gold ring! plus a couple other neat things.
tpb.jpg

And lots of loot as well!
Here's the rest of my finds.
HH Colin
tpd.jpg

Wow, Colin, that was a wonderful story, and a very nice thing to do for him. And the Karma sure did work, too. Good for you! You're a fine human being and great detectorist.

Scrltt641

That is very cool, very cool indeed. Trust me, from what i've seen, Karma is alive and works well. (Been a firefighter for 12 years.) I think sometimes lady luck, Mr. Karma, and our guardian angels sit down to a nice game of twister every now and then....lol

Bri-

YOU DA MAN Colin! :yes: :yes: :yes:

You have my vote for DOTY (Detectorist of the Year). If YOU need any help getting him set up let us know.

Good Huntin
Kevin M.

Back
Top Bottom