Treasyre is where you find it.

Cladius

Elite Member
They tore out some old lockers today in the shower room where I work and just on a hunch I poked around in the dust and dirt under them and did OK. The keepers I found were 41 Canadian cent, a 52 and 57-D Wheaties, a 45-P war nickel and a 56-D Rosy dime. all but the nickel are in excellent shape (the nickel is worn and scratched by the lockers being dragged over it) I also came up with a couple bucks in post 65 clad. treasure is where you find it. Cladius.

Thanks guys. You hunts where and when you can. I will try and get out this weekend if Broom Hilda ( my lovely bride of 20 years) doesn't honey do list me. :mad: Cladius.

I've been honey do listed the past 2 weeks adn haven't had the chance to swing any! HELP ME!!!!!!

oldybutgoody, my bride is on vacation this week (I look forward to going to work to rest) Cladius.

Now you guys are sounding like me. I'm gonna go make me a picket sign, and go on strike..........Yeah, like thats gonna work. :roll:

Hoser I got her a dog to keep her company and she bought him a freind a girl freind 8 puppies later now we have three dogs I have to take to the vet , walk, etc. beer makes it better. :yes: Help me.

When my wife and I were poor and couldn't afford a clothes washer we would go to the laundromat. Well my son, now 35 years old, would take a wire hanger and straighten it out with a hook on end and fish under the machines for coins. He always found some. I wasnt detecting then. Steve in so az

Back
Top Bottom