• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Lost engagement ring Smathers Beach

rebecca521

I am not sure if anyone is in the area or if they can help, but last Sunday evening 8/5/12 I lost my engagement ring on Smathers Beach (or more likely on my way from the beach across to the parking lot). I realized that the ring had fallen out of my beach bag after I had driven back home to Miami. I could kick myself for not putting my jewelry back on BEFORE we left the beach. This was the end of a long day of checking out wedding venues and a few pina coladas with my bridesmaid. The next day I drove back to Key West to look for it in the parking lot in the rain. Some of the puddles were bigger than my car so needless to say I found nothing. I checked with the hotel next to the parking lot and nothing had been turned in. I don't think it was that expensive considerring my fiance who is currently in Turkey was more upset that I drove back to look for it by myself than he was that I had lost it. I am offering a $100 reward. Pictures available on request. Ring is gold with one large stone and 3 small stones on each side (but one of the small stones is missing - yep I had already lost one stone and now I have lost the whole ring!!!) Please let me know if you are in the Key West area and can help.

Headed for Smathers Beach

I'm headed for Smathers Beach in Key West in a few weeks. Have you received your ring back yet?

Back
Top Bottom