keys found

donaldmyduck

i'm new to mding and was across from my dads in a public park. a woman pulled up in her car and asked if i had been near the parking area which was close by. i replied that i had not but could i help her in some way. she said she lost all her keys while walking her dog. i agreed to give it a shot. before i could turn my ace 350 on i spotted the keys. i joked that the machine was so sensitive that i didn't even have to turn it on and i found her keys. not a laugh or chuckle. not even a thank you. she jumped in her car and drove off. oh well.
DMD

Great Story!

i'm new to mding and was across from my dads in a public park. a woman pulled up in her car and asked if i had been near the parking area which was close by. i replied that i had not but could i help her in some way. she said she lost all her keys while walking her dog. i agreed to give it a shot. before i could turn my ace 350 on i spotted the keys. i joked that the machine was so sensitive that i didn't even have to turn it on and i found her keys. not a laugh or chuckle. not even a thank you. she jumped in her car and drove off. oh well.
DMD

Love it! :laughing: Things that make you say "What the... !" :no: I feel gold in your future! :cool:

You can never figure some people out. Don't let it sour a good deed. I also feel something good is going to be heading your way!
Well done.

she probably felt stupid that she didn't open her damn eyes lol if they were THAT easy to find. but I also agree with the whole Karma thing! play the lotto friend!

also. I say THANK YOU for her! as do most on the forum i bet! making the MD hobby look better is always a plus. so thank you again!

-DT

well done to you! :yes:
but yeah, some people are like that. they must have been sleeping during manners class. something tells me that she probably didn't clean up after her dog either, so... watch where you step in that park! :lol:

Pete

That's nothing short of RUDE!!!
You did your good deed, you'll reap it 10 fold..
Sonnydigs

I've found a number of keys for people. Last week I was finding bullets and casings. This week I've found four keys at different locations. All have been there for a while so there's no way of finding the owners.

you did a good deed

i was at a local beach looking for a parking spot and i see this guy trying to get in his car with a coat hanger, so i asked if i could help, being i own a car stereo shop i have several lock-out tools that i keep in my car, people with passive car alarms are always locking keys in, on passive alarms 60-90-seconds after the last door closes the alarm arms itself and locks doors. so i get calls all the time to do service calls. anyway, i tell the guy hes just gonna scratch his car up with that and i would open it for him with no damage. i pop my trunk get out the right tool and 15 seconds later it was open. he told me he had been trying for 45 minutes, said thanks and went on our way after i gave him some biz cards and told him i usually get 65.00 for a service call like that so send me some biz.

Back
Top Bottom