Todays find....MDT

dewcon

Quality Control Expert
Man the sand was really soft today......and it just keeps moving in. I saw NO hunters today which is unusual.....but maybe they knew something i didnt? Nothing but a few coins and some trash... even a couple of bottle caps. But i did put this watch....... second for the month. Its a Swiss Military....... maybe a $100 new. Not to deep about 10" and read like a penny digitally.

Attachments

• IMG_0289.jpg
    IMG_0289.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 612
:dingding: A nice working watch is a great score in my book! I like it a lot.

Now you have no excuses. You can not be late for any meetings now ! :laughing:

Second decent watch for the Month Tom...... im ready to start wearing gold chains..... a ring on every finger and a watch on both arms...... just before im committed:laughing:.

Get used to it buddy ....... thats all im finding.:laughing: More sand moving.....with the sea weed that moved couple of weeks ago..... about all im getting is can slaw that was dragged in.

Can I ask what beach you were at? Not that I'm going there, I live along the Tx upper coast.

Sure V I was hunting Siesta that day.

Joe buddy.... can’t wait for you to come get more of the trash out of my way. Just that time of the year... gold gets harder to find.

Get used to it buddy ....... thats all im finding.:laughing: More sand moving.....with the sea weed that moved couple of weeks ago..... about all im getting is can slaw that was dragged in.

Nice watches Dew.....:yes: (Hope that Red Tide is gone by the time I get there.....)

Na i got my cheapo Casio dive watch...... which has been lucky in that ive forgotten it on my bumper, dropped it on the ground and lost it in the water ... several times .... yet its still hear.

Curt.... me too. Hate the nasty stuff. Thou its really been pretty mild... coming in and out based on the winds and waves. It may not be there then ..... let us get some waves and it moves the buried stuff soaked up by seaweed again. If im not gagging from the smell or snotting all over the place ill hunt. It can really create a health issue .... i dont care how healthy you are. Hopefully you will find a little something something to pay for the trip.

Back
Top Bottom