Looking for friend: Louisiana

loveoflouisiana

I am just buying my 1st MD. SE Louisiana. As much as a friend I need someone who knows where you can hunt. I’m not trying to get anyone’s treasures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hunting in louisiana

I live in arabi,la. I am fairly new to detecting, I have found that I can hunt the local parks with no issues. I usually go to the park department and introduce myself and ask for permission. No one has told me no when I ask in person. I did call the parks department in Slidell and was told no. So I think asking in person definitely helps.

I also hunt the beaches in Mississippi, beach hunting is permitted. I have stopped at the parks department in Biloxi and asked to hunt a playground and was given permission as long as I filled any holes I dug.

Hope this helps

Dave

Hello to the SELA detectors. I do not have my detector yet but I too plan on hunting the parks and beaches. I plan on looking for abondom old home sites and find out who owns them. It just hit me today the road I travel on for the past twenty years was moved over to keep it flowing into the canal next to it. I figure that will be a good place where the old road bed was. I do not think I will find anything of value there but you never know.

Back
Top Bottom