More Quarantine Silver - Tiffany and Co.

Kapi

Forum Supporter
Got some more silver cleaned up. Still more to go too!

The thick bracelet and heart shaped pendant are Tiffany & Co.

The open double heart pendant is Tiffany & Co. Too.

Both Tiffany & Co items were found several years ago but I never cleaned them up until now.

Attachments

• IMG_6300.jpg
    IMG_6300.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 694
  • IMG_6301.jpg
    IMG_6301.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 656
Wow- congrats! I don't think many of us could wait that long to clean a Tiffany bracelet. I like that thick silver bracelet a lot. So much so that I bought one just like it for my wife a few years ago. :yes:

Wow, nice finds! I am new to the hobby and just found my first Wheat Penny and First Silver,(1936 Liberty dime) yesterday. I got in only a quick hour of detecting because the park was actually closed due to covid-19, so I had to make it quick.

I'm quite sure you all know that itch we get when we get a new toy right, well imagine me being new to the hobby and having bought a new detector, pin pointer, shovel, and all the equipment, having watched videos of men and women having fun finding coins, gold, silver and artifacts before the virus forced us all to stay inside.

You know I was going crazy, wishing I could get out and try out my new equipment.

Well since I couldn't go far from home, I hit the local park and low and behold, in under an hour, I found my first Wheatie and my first Silver coin, then the County Sheriff drove into the park and made me leave. It's okay though because now I know where to go when this virus thing is all over.

I had been to this same park before the virus hit the states and I found a piece of hot rock and Pennies in four locations in the park, about 100 to 300 feet apart. They were damaged with chipped edges, and a few that were only half the coin.

All the Pennies were recent though, 2002 back to only 1984, but I also found a Matchbox toy car under the dirt by the baseball field.

shown in the first four attached pictures

Yesterday however I tried a spot closer to the park entrance since I had little time, and I got multiple loud tomes near an old tree and found the Wheat Penny 1944, and the Silver Liberty Dime 1936.

CHECK OUT THE VIDEO BELOW THEN SEE THE FINISHED PICS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQHurk71nSU

IMG_20200411_194540.jpg

IMG_20200411_194601.jpg

IMG_20200409_170322.jpg

IMG_20200409_170409.jpg

IMG_20200411_194628.jpg

IMG_20200411_194645.jpg

FIRST SILVER.jpg

IMG_20200411_160122.jpg

Fun digging out your old metal detecting junk and making nice discoveries. Did a lot of that last summer after 4 yrs collecting junk that was too good to throw away but not nice enough to give much second thought. Came away with several nice silver items and several gold items identified after buying an acid test.

Back
Top Bottom