• Forum server maintanace tomorrow night.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Late fall road tear out.

Treasure2some

Elite Member
517d4b9b1babefea3df947932c1180de.jpg

The second of two productive tear outs we hunted this year. My wife found the only seated in this one. I found two in our previous street construction site. We knew it had potential due to the particular history there. This was found over a couple of months.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats on the great finds!!! If I can have the right timing on a tear out I want to try one.

Did you have to ask permission from anyone, or just go about it like hunting any old curb strip?

Congrats on the great finds!!! If I can have the right timing on a tear out I want to try one.

Did you have to ask permission from anyone, or just go about it like hunting any old curb strip?

The whole road and curb strip are ripped up.
Even better they are digging deep for water and sewer pipes.
Each time you go there everything is changed. As Tom will tell you it’s a public road just go. We don’t go when they are working.
Plan on digging a lot of trash.

517d4b9b1babefea3df947932c1180de.jpg

The second of two productive tear outs we hunted this year. My wife found the only seated in this one. I found two in our previous street construction site. We knew it had potential due to the particular history there. This was found over a couple of months.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Holy frick. I tried it my large coil was over loaded. Great job! Nice hunting with u today !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom