• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

A SoCal First - 4 Washington’s On A Hunt

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
Here are finds from my last three hunts. The first hunt was an all day hunt. It started slow finding some wheats and a couple silver Rosie’s. Then I tried another spot and found 4 silver Washington’s in a little over an hours time. This is my first 4 Silver quarter hunt. I finished the day with 23 wheaties and 6 silver coins. The other two hunts were short ones at some local lots and only found a few wheaties each hunt plus some marbles.

Jason

Attachments

• F82C059A-A488-4323-93B8-105020AA38C0.jpg
    F82C059A-A488-4323-93B8-105020AA38C0.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 595
  • 524AB80E-BB8B-4541-8663-36B0ADFE10CF.jpg
    524AB80E-BB8B-4541-8663-36B0ADFE10CF.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 537
  • AF3818DB-5B91-4684-A0B8-9E8C13E05528.jpg
    AF3818DB-5B91-4684-A0B8-9E8C13E05528.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 554
  • 2D9AF3D0-A9AC-477B-A85E-BBE173721070.jpg
    2D9AF3D0-A9AC-477B-A85E-BBE173721070.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 537
  • 75220BF7-9ACF-46E7-8EC5-129A227A04E5.jpg
    75220BF7-9ACF-46E7-8EC5-129A227A04E5.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 549
Dang that Jeep is huge! Your ability to consistently pull so many silvers from your hunts is truly amazing. 4 silver wash’s is even more so! Congrats Jam, some awesome hunting. Love the marble in the dirt pic a lot too!

Very nice Jam! I don't think I've ever done that, 3 quarters in a day has been the best I've been able to do. Congrats on an excellent group of finds!

I've found plenty of silver washingtons in the turf, but never 4 in a day, that I recall. Good job !

Nice job Jason! Getting harder and harder to find the bigger silver let alone 4 in one hunt!!

Wow

You keep killing it. Four quarters in one hunt is amazing, Four silver Washington's in a month is good. My offer of a hundred still stands. I use to be able to almost keep up with you in silver coins, but not in the last few years, especially with the COVID-19, and me not wanting to knock on doors. Your numbers are truly impressive.
HH everyone

You know you're doing good when you dig a dollar face value in silver coins; no matter how they added up. I have been having a decent year for GW's, but 4 in a half hour?!? Nope. Haven't seen a hunt like that!
Love the Jeep too!

Well done Jam .
4 chunky Washingtons would have me skipping home with a smile .
Great hunt !
Congratulations.
,Dew

NICE ! Don't see that any more. 4 silver quarters in one hunt. Outstanding Jason. Congrats on all the rest and the jeep is definitely cool. Good luck, Mark

Impressive...nice hunt!
Thanks
Dang that Jeep is huge! Your ability to consistently pull so many silvers from your hunts is truly amazing. 4 silver wash’s is even more so! Congrats Jam, some awesome hunting. Love the marble in the dirt pic a lot too!
Thanks and figured I would give a glimpse of a marble in the dirt for you all.
Wow four quarters in one hunt... awesome! Congrats. Like to have that jeep in new condition.
Thanks

Very nice Jam! I don't think I've ever done that, 3 quarters in a day has been the best I've been able to do. Congrats on an excellent group of finds!
Thanks and I'm not even sure if I have done 3 quarters in a day.

I've found plenty of silver washingtons in the turf, but never 4 in a day, that I recall. Good job !
Thanks Tom. Dan said he's only had 4 quarters in a day once, so you know it is a rare feat.
What is with the marbles on every hunt? I guess L.A. was keeping the industry alive!:laughing:
Gotta hunt lots to find them.
:holycow: That's quite a mind blowing feat ! Super Congrats ! :dingding:
Thanks
I believe that is where they first started mass producing marbles in a factory.
:laughing:
Nice job Jason! Getting harder and harder to find the bigger silver let alone 4 in one hunt!!
Thanks Tom
You keep killing it. Four quarters in one hunt is amazing, Four silver Washington's in a month is good. My offer of a hundred still stands. I use to be able to almost keep up with you in silver coins, but not in the last few years, especially with the COVID-19, and me not wanting to knock on doors. Your numbers are truly impressive.
HH everyone
Thanks! I will take you up on your offer.
Impressive haul of silver coins, especially, in this day and age- congrats. :yes:
Thanks
You know you're doing good when you dig a dollar face value in silver coins; no matter how they added up. I have been having a decent year for GW's, but 4 in a half hour?!? Nope. Haven't seen a hunt like that!
Love the Jeep too!
Thanks and yes anywhere near a buck in silver on a hunt is really good and doesn't happen very often.
Well done Jam .
4 chunky Washingtons would have me skipping home with a smile .
Great hunt !
Congratulations.
,Dew
Thanks and it had me smiling.
NICE ! Don't see that any more. 4 silver quarters in one hunt. Outstanding Jason. Congrats on all the rest and the jeep is definitely cool. Good luck, Mark
Thanks Mark
Congrats Jason! A very productive hunt.

Thanks

Dang man, that’s pretty awesome! I’ve long been in awe of your posts, but I just started posting and commenting recently. You definitely know how to use your machine! Curious if you knock on doors or what types of sites you hunt?

Dang man, that’s pretty awesome! I’ve long been in awe of your posts, but I just started posting and commenting recently. You definitely know how to use your machine! Curious if you knock on doors or what types of sites you hunt?

Thanks! Mostly public parks. The hunts with the marbles were from some lots that once had homes on them.

Looks like you are having another killer year bud. I am not on here as often as I would like to be. Wish I could find that kind of silver here in AZ!!!

Back
Top Bottom